Remark this is a first DRAFT of the EAA mission statement:
- To defend and advocate/regulate the airsoft sport in Europe.
- To inform our members and the airsoft community in general.
- To support our members (maybe also with legal advice)
- Support and contribute to a possitive image of the Airsoft sport in general. Maintain Airsoft as a safe form of recreation.
- Prevent any misunderstandings or negligent use through product standards, public education, and appropriate regulation.
- To be a central point of contact towards governments and European organizations.
- Co-operation between all Airsoft Associations in the European Union. Offer recognition to National governing bodies.
- Lobby on behalf of Airsoft at EU level.